Thursday, September 3, 2009

for him~

This entry is dedicated to him-->norizdihar fikri..

I've loved you forever, in lifetimes before,
And I promise you never, will you hurt anymore,
I give you my word..
I give you my heart..
This is a battle we've won
And with this vow forever has now begun...

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall
It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may..
I could never explain what I hear when you don't say a thing

Now that we're here..
Now that we've come this far..
Just hold on.
There is nothing to fear..
For I am right beside you..
For all my life I am yours..

i love u dear..
please forgive me..='(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment